This package includes 30 Amsterdam by night photo filters for Lightroom desktop – recommended for RAW files. Some of these filters creating a strong effect, and you may need to turn the saturation down, change the exposure and white balance for reaching the best result. Furthermore, some of these filters are quite artsy and experimental and are recommended for you who are not afraid of color shiftings. Other filters in this package creating a less strong color effect and are more neutral. So I’ve focused on artsy curves, but there will be some will less strong intensity included as well even though the orange tones are standing out.
Most of the filters have a strong orange/red effect for highlights while the shadows are faded and bronze/brown or blue/green. I would recommend you to either use these filters for street photography during the night or for cloudy days when the photos need some life. In general, these filters work best for dark photography and therefore I recommend you to use them for evening photography. With that said, the filters are made for you to understand how I edit my photos and will help you to create your own personal style. These presets are made for you who love to play around with colors. I hope these filters will help you to understand what you can create using the curves tones.
Please have a look at the pictures for before and after editing with this package.
Please notice the following
- Apply on RAW files for the best result.
- The license is for one person and one desktop.
- The product is not refundable.
- These filters are made for Lightroom desktop.
- Every single photo looks different so please be aware that these filters don’t work perfectly on every single photo.
- These filters are made for you, to help you create better vintage photos.
- Depending on your pictures currently settings: Please adjust exposure and white balance when using these presets.
Thank you for be using my presets. I’m glad to help you with your feedback and questions. Please send over an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions! I’m here to help you out!
Happy shopping and editing,
Xxx // Elin