Q. What are Lightroom presets?
Lightroom presets are one click filter that changing the settings for your photos such as colors, contrasts and the curves. These filters make your photos look a certain way of style. For example the vintage filters are created to change the settings to make your photos look less colourful and more old school. When editing with Lighroom I’m adjusting many different things to highlight that particular photo and style. Each photo is unique and therefore you may need to change the settings after using the filter. For more information check out the introduction page.
Q. What program do I need to use your presets?
The presets are made for Adobe Lightroom CC desktop (mac and windows)
Q. Does the presets work for Lightroom mobile?
No. I will let you know when they will. Stay tuned!
Q. I’m new to Lightroom, can I still use your presets?
Off course you can! These presets are made for you to make things easier while editing with Lightroom. See these presets as way to learn more about the settings. Using my presets will hopefully be a helpful guideline through your learning.
Q. You recommend RAW files, will the presets still work for JPEG?
The filters are made for RAW files and that’s also recommended. The presets will still work on all JPEG files but you will get a different result and usually need to change more for the settings.
Q. If I buy a new computer can I transfer my presets?
After downloading your presets it’s a good idea to transfer them to an external drive and make a back-up. It’s ok to transfer as long as it belongs to the same person that bough the license. For more information
Q. How to import the desktop presets to lightroom
- Open Lightroom and clich on the Ligthroom tab in the top of the left corner of the screen.
- Click “preferences”
- Click “presets”
- Click “Show Lightroom presets folder”
- Open the “Lightroom zip-filder”
- Open the “Develop presets” folder
- Drag your presets into the Develop Presets” folder
- Close Lighroom
- Re open Lighroom
- Highlight on of your images in Lightroom and clich at the Develop module (or clich D as a shortcut)
- The presets will show up on the left. Click at the map and choose the filter!
Q. How do I Install the presets if I’m using Lightroom 7.4 or later?
1. Open Lightroom Classic CC
2. Clich on the file tab in the top left corner
3. Click “import” Develop Profiles and presets”
4. Find your downloaded presets in Downloads-folder
5. Select “Lightroom CC 7.5 & later versions.zip”
6. Your new presets will be found in the Deveop module
Q. How do I find my version of Lightroom?
- Open Lightroom
- Clich on the Lightroom tap in the lop left corner of your screen
- Click on the top alternative “About Photoshop Lightroom”
- In the window, bellow “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC” you will find your version